Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Because I can...

And it was my (birthday) party and this is a food blog and this is food so I'm posting them... Here are my birthday cupcakes. Fun, cute, but I'm never decorating this many cupcakes again. Whomever thought wedding cupcakes were adorable obviously never had to decorate them.

Mad props to Matt's mom Kim for decorating the ladybugs... by the time I finished the flowers I wanted to gouge my eyes out and she very kindly took over from there. Bless your heart, Kim! And bless your heart for spending your entire Friday cleaning our house and making our party food!!!!!

I must also thank Matt for taking the time to make the cupcakes of the recipe I gave him... not only were they peanut butter chocolate, they were peanut butter INJECTED peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. With peanut butter Oreo on top...



1 comment:

senategirl said...

I love them! You did a great job and I'm sure your guests were DAZZLED!!